We are proud to offer RightEye eye-tracking tests and training. RightEye’s testing and therapy protocols are the only objective vision and health tests using eyetracking technology in the world. RightEye testing protocols assist us in providing the best possible vision care. Using a scientific-based, metric-driven methodology, RightEye’s patented technology measures visual skills and provides earlier, faster, more accurate insights related to heath, vision and sports performance.
What can RightEye eye tracked vision tests tell you?
- monitor eye movements uncovering vision and health issues
- provide baseline concussion tests
- monitor recovery and treatment impact
- improve athletic performance by identifying vision strengths and weaknesses
- detect early indicators for autism and Parkinson’s disease
- identify binocular vision issues that impede reading., vision and learning
- inefficiencies are detected
RightEye reports provide objective, online access to visualizations and precise metrics against age-based norms for general population or elite athletes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the RightEye system safe for my child to use?
- Our revolutionary system provides the first ever non-invasive eye tracking technology for use in our office.
What types of therapies are offered outside of the office?
- The RightEye system includes 4 eye-tracked therapy games.
- We also offer 140 offline training games- exercises such as beanbag tosses, baseball hitting, etc- that can be performed by patients outside of the office.